4. Knee Sleeves & Elbow Sleeves
You work out hard to look good and feel great. The benefits of moving all that weight and hours in the gym goes beyond the physical... I know we are too modest to admit it but we all love to "turn a head" or two from a cute guy/girl.
Plus, don't you love the feeling of confidence and the self esteem boost you get from moving towards your fitness goals or your ideal sculpted body?
Just as a skilled carpenter wouldn't dare showing up at the job site without his cherished power tools, why do so many lifters go to the gym without "tools" of their own to...
- Make their workout easier by supporting specific muscle groups.
- Increase the effectiveness of the work performed by allowing instant weight increases or rep increases.
- Protect their back, knees, elbows, wrists and other vital body parts from potential injury.
- Offer a little mental boost of confidence to push through that last rep.
- Provide support to already injured body parts to allow a lifter to train during recovery.