Weightlifting Straps with Silicone
Weightlifting Straps with Silicone
WANT THIS TO BE YOUR STORY?
You sashay across the gym floor, a hush sweeps across the room… you approach the rack, the bar is practically daring you to quit before you even start…
It’s a monumental PR (personal record) attempt and everyone knows it.
Under your breath you tell yourself “I got this”… then slight panic sets in… did you leave your lifting straps on the table when you were heading out the door this morning?
A sigh of relief passes over your lips when you tentatively reach into your sweaty old gym bag and pull out your wrist straps.
Time is practically standing still as you slip the soft pliable cotton straps over your wrists…
The comfy neoprene padding sits perfectly in place… you begin wrapping them around the bar… it’s at this moment you are grateful choosing the Rip Toned strap which is a couple inches longer than most allowing that one extra wrap for such a crucial lift.
Ugh… a brief flash of doubt races through your mind… “this could go either way” you think.
Then as quickly as the thought came you dismiss it with mental strength and determination equal to the physical strength you’ve built over the years to be able to experience this moment.
You grit your teeth, flex every muscle in your body anddddd…
Of course you ROCK OUT your new PR. You gotta love this sport!!
How They Will Help You...
- Confidence building durable cotton strap… they will pull the weight you need them to.
- Stitching meticulously sewn with the same love and attention as Grandma did when sewing your Christmas present.
- Longer is better right? For the important lifts you have an extra 2-3 inches for the “insurance” wrap around the bar. Full 23 1/4” X 1 1/2”.
- We heard rumors of "breaking in" rigid new straps. At Rip Toned we aren’t familiar with that concept… use ours comfortably right out of the package.
- Lift more weight and complete more sets than normal. You’ll wish you bought these years ago.
- Need to know… Our bonus lifting strap PDF covers the “how to”, “when to”, “why to”, “who to” and “what to”.
- Ribbon on top… all nicely delivered in a handy reusable snap pouch.
- These bad boys can be hand washed or machine washed (gentle cycle) when they take on the nice fresh gym aroma. Try it, your friends will thank you :)
- Sure "things happen" and nobody is perfect which is why our Customer Harmony team is excitedly waiting to see how they can of assistance.
CLICK ON THE "ADD TO CART" BUTTON ABOVE NOW
These are just a little wide to wrap tightly around the bar. but do the job.
Our son has really gotten into weightlifting and asked for these by name. He did a lot of research on the different brands and types of straps and came to the conclusion that these were the best option for what he was looking for. They arrived a few months ago and he has been using them 2-3 times per week and absolutely loves them. They have been holding up quite well and I am sure he will continue using them for years to come.
These straps are a decent length to get a few wraps around a 1" barbell. They are not super stiff like some others are. The padding is nice but doesn't really do a ton for me personally.
Gets the job done. Good for when you need a little extra help with grip.
These are great lifting straps and are made of really heavy-duty fabric that should handle anything you throw at them. They are cushioned for extra comfort and will be part of my gym bag for a long time.Recommended.