Lifting Straps How to Use
How to Use Lifting Straps
One very common question from weightlifters is how to use lifting straps properly. After reading this article and watching the video you should fully understand how to use them and many of their benefits.
- String the unlooped part of the straps in through the open loopholes to make circles.
- Move your hands through the circles and allow the end of the wrist straps to hang down facing your fingers.
- Tug on the ends of the weightlifting straps so the straps come to be snug around your wrists.
- Now wrap the ends of the strap around the bar bell with the weights.
- Begin with wrapping the straps under the bar from back to front, and then wrap the straps over the top side and under as needed.
- Place your hands on the straps on the barbell and hold them in place.
- Roll the barbell towards you allowing the straps to tighten up and pull on your wrists.
- Once you raise the weight, take care to not place too much stress on your wrists/arms by allowing them to hold the enitre load of the weight.
- The weightlifting straps are developed to allow your wrists to assist you in preserving your grip on the barbell.
The Secret to Forming Your Ideal Body.
- Conquer the “weak grip” issue permitting you to lift more weight while chiseling your perfect body.
- Rip Toned lifting straps provide an aspect of safety to your workouts where losing your grip might trigger an injury.
- Terrific quality material for long-term use.
- Will not stretch under weight giving you total comfort.
- Offers solid grip without slipping for optimum lifting power.
- Excellent sewing and product workmanship.
- Long lasting cotton material with thicker than most neoprene padding.
- Comfy one size fits “most” design.
- Endorsed by Kevin Weiss World Class Body builder and Powerlifter
- Cotton with quality stitching
- 24″ x 1 1/2″.
- Black in color.
Securely lift even more weight while you target certain muscle groups without fretting about losing your grip.
The very last thing you need when you will be pushing your weight limitation is having the bar slip.
Naturally nobody desires an injury to set them behind so safety and peace of mind are vital.
With Rip Toned weightlifting straps you get the “no slip grip” allowing you to maximize your full weightlifting capacity without being limited by a weak grip.